Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Chatrapati posted:

Is there more story in the instruction manual or something? As far as I can see, the main character survives a plane crash, swims to an island with shelter, and then decides to get in a weird bathysphere and and start playing with its controls. Why wouldn't you just wait for help? His first instinct to beat up a man rather than talk him down is really weird too, and then as soon as he sees a needle full of unknown fluid he injects himself! :stare: I really feel like there's something missing in the beginning of the story that we've missed.

I've never played this game either, but I remember it being popular. The only thing I know about it (other than the first episode of this Let's Play) is that people complained that it wasn't as good as System Shock, which I also haven't played.

There is a LOT missing that will be explained later (assuming Yorkshire Tea doesn't just blaze past it).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

"The Internet Never Forgets" isn't JUST a meme.

BioShock First release August 21, 2007
Portal Release October 10, 2007

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

If you stand too close to a Little Sister, the Big Daddy will take a swipe at you to back off, but doesn't go agro. The Daddy didn't go agro, you can see its lights are still yellow until Tea hoses it down with electric gel.