Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Getting in right on this ground floor, baby!

Interesting that I was a former member and broker of the Clasp of Fishes, and also their prisoner for a time. I wonder what I did. And now I'm a member of The Frilly Dresses of Smoothness.

Considering my fondness for dispatching hags, I'd like to request enlistment in the militia. And also considering our complete lack of wood, and the fact that I don't know what other skills I have, I'd like to request that my work in my downtime from military training be something that'll keep me close to the action, whatever that ends up being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

What? When did i die off screen? How did I die?

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

ddegenha posted:

In Tomehammers the gods are not so much worshiped as blamed.

Would you go so far as to say that death is the god's crime?