Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Looks like I’m a solid candidate for first meltdown then :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
So who's going off the deep end first, me or IPA? My money is on me :v:

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Blaziken386 posted:

looking forward to these two inevitably getting traumatized, and deciding to solely compose songs about dwarves being trodden to death by elephants, or something along those lines

Mammoths, surely, given the environment.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

u brexit ukip it posted:

I didn't know that windows were a thing. Can you place them in your fortress so you can see from one room into another? Disclaimer: I have never played this game

You can indeed. You can even with a bit of fuckery make them out of stone, but dwarves will still see through them and get traumatised by whatever is on the other side.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
I can take a turn but not until the beginning of August, so some else should probably go in the mean time.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Looks like Phoebus to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Oh well, that was more than I have ever achieved in one of these before. Put me back in as a farmer please.