Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

oh hell yes it's dwarf fortress time :black101:
i haven't touched this game in ages, since at least 2013? this is gonna be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Blaziken386 posted:

looking forward to these two inevitably getting traumatized, and deciding to solely compose songs about dwarves being trodden to death by elephants, or something along those lines

Boatmurdered is a proud and ancient legend of the dwarves and I will not have you besmirch it like this.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

Ooo, the traders are offering almost double price for figurines. That's really good, if we can get any craftsdwarf workshop (ideally stone) set up then we can start crafting those for big profit. Amulets as well if we can get metal production going in sufficient amounts, but obviously industry and military usually take first priority.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

back in my day you didn't need no doctor, you just sewed your spine back together with some *adamantine thread* and went right back to work

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

I wonder, is it possible to expose certain volunteers to the fog to render them pain-immune? Depends what happens to the mule, I suppose.

e: you can totally fit more beds in those rooms. at least four.

Radio Free Kobold fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 26, 2020

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

turol posted:

I'm rather surprised those bagpipes don't menace with spikes of some kind. Every other item seems to.

It menaces with spikes of music. They're metaphorical spikes, you see, they come out whenever it's played.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

hell yeah :black101:
please put me in the militia as a crossbowdwarf if you haven't already, i too wish to die horribly.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

quote:

There were no crossbowdwarves residing in Tomehammers in Felstite 552.
Please reassign my dwarf to Crossbowdwarf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

:tif: