Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumbles
Mar 22, 2013

Can I get a reroll?

quote:

He is very rarely sick and very strong, but he is very flimsy.

`Fumbles' Thikutonshen likes granite, lead, moss opal, crossbows, goblets, nightmares for their unfathomably horrifying nature, the words of The Clean Troughs, the sound of The Lacy Butterfly and the sight of The Adoration of Saturninity. When possible, he prefers to consume crab, fonio beer and strawberries. He absolutely detests toads.

He has a deep well of patience, a great kinesthetic sense and a great sense of empathy, but he has poor focus, poor analytical abilities, a poor ability to manage or understand social relationships, poor creativity and an atrocious spatial sense.
I feel personally attacked...

Looking forward to being Actually Attacked, though. Maybe I can die gloriously/hilariously or become an unstoppable murderbeast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumbles
Mar 22, 2013

Can I get a reroll?

oh. died offscreen.