Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Eeepies is volunteering to be a Marksdwarf as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Journal Excerpt of Eeepies, last survivor of the Tonehammers Militia:

quote:

When I reached this forsaken place, I initially wanted to be a crafter. Someone who could build exquisite furniture and accessories, making this fortress a wonder to behold. The dwarves who kicked us out would weep tears as they fell to their knees seeing the marvels of this place. That was my dream.

Now, my dream lies in magma, ashes and fire, surrounded by the haunting ghosts of my dead brethen. I thought myself noble as I volunteered for the Militia, thinking to strike down evil with my bow. Now, I am the last survivor of the militia, and it is up to me to rebuild the forces necessary for survival. But am I capable of it? Everyday, the voices speak out to me, and I don't know if I have the will to continue on or lose myself amidst their accusations.

I only hope that the militia goes stronger again, with or without me. One dwarf does not a militia make.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
My dwarf is reading a book that is not awful. Maybe this is why he survived?