Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
looking forward to these two inevitably getting traumatized, and deciding to solely compose songs about dwarves being trodden to death by elephants, or something along those lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Gnoman posted:

This is where the magma work area will be. Tapping the magma will be a bit risky, but I anticipate no casualties.
Optimism? In a Dwarf Fortress LP?

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

theshim posted:

This is my first time in one of these successions getting dorfed as a baby, nifty!

I love the immediate movement from "this is annoying" to dead :allears:
:emptyquote:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

so what're the odds that The Fog ends up causing our dwarves to become crazed berserkers with no fear of death? this bodes well. :shepface: