Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

biosterous posted:

i am very very very angry (but i don't let you see it)

:smith:

i am very very very hairy (and not afraid to show it)

:wookie:

It's difficult to throw and fire pottery being this hairy, easily the hairiest member of the Frilly Dresses of Smoothness. The other dwarfs around the kiln laugh at me, nicknaming me "Hairy Craftdwarf Who Makes Pots".

But I'll show them, some day, when my long hair becomes useful in some very meaningful way at a critical juncture, the specifics of which I'm a bit fuzzy on.

But regardless please don't post me near the lava, the heat and high humidity are terrible for my beautiful, beautiful hair. How would you feel if you destroyed hair like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Oh, so we're too much of a big deal to oversee without the save file, are we? :colbert:

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
well at least he probably died literally farting through silk

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
It's okay guys, we're gonna be all right, I'm a potter. That's right, you heard it, a potter. So stop worrying.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Black Robe posted:

Oh. I, uh. I guess I'm the mayor now? Well, okay, but I'm not going to have much time for paperwork and such, I'm one of the only smiths we have...
memo to self, first official act: find someone to tell me what the hell the mayor does.

Welcome to your new position, your Honor! Your primary responsibility as Mayor is making me an axe before the next horrible thing shows up.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Farseli posted:

Oh there we go. At least I'll be armed!

Sorry about the other 23 of us taking a step back when our mayor BR asked for a volunteer! We all thought we heard something...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe