Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
books are computers because they pages like the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
pic related: they are both using computers

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i don't read during takeoff anyway because i like to look out the window and marvel at how loving fast i'm going and watch as things on the ground get smaller and smaller

same but then at landing time my eyes are slammed shut and I’m white knuckling the armrests because i just know the pilot’s gonna touch the plane down wrong and we’re gonna bounce back up into the sky, overshoot the runway and the breaks will fail and we’ll flip over because they catch a wheel because we’re sideways etc.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh also they’ll slam the plane down too hard because at the last minute there will be a wind gust that drops the plane when they are above the runway. it’ll break the landing gear or something. idk I’m not an airplane scientist.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the best airport is the one from wings

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the shittiest airport I’ve been to is leeds/bradford “””international””” very grimy and yuck.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

definitely.

i bet people have even left an open computer at the lan party for elijah during passover.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dougdrums posted:

Was Kansas City/mci's layout incredibly dumb before 9/11?

oh, gently caress. forgot about that one. yeah. as of four years ago or so it was still very dumb as they had to make all of these half assed reconfigurations for security theater but without the right space/configuration.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

and the entrance to their rental car hub thingy is like going into a fortified u boat pen

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

woah woah woah moocow. i need some time to process that. having some trust issues rn.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

imo flying doesn’t count because ur sitting in (touching) a big flying computer :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Sometimes, I think about my grandparents, who went their whole lives without ever using a computer.

bring them back as sentient holograms