Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Six

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love gluing myself to airplane windows

i love the flights. i just hate the airport

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

what’s the longest flight you’ve done

it doesn't matter. i know your number is bigger

there are many reasons i do not fly international

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

i dont mean to say youre wrong here because im the real traveler. i actually kinda like long flights because im short and can sit comfortably even in economy. i get to catch up on books and movies and be offline for a while. its good

gotcha, yeah flying is one of the things where i am glad i'm not tall. Skyscrapers seem miserable on airplanes.

i miss watching lovely comic hero movies on my ipad on flights. thats the only time i watch them.