Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
In Bowser's Castle, not being able to save between the fight with the Paper Macho Buzzy Beetle and Scissors is some grade-A bullshit. Also, gently caress the green streamer boss, as I died against them multiple times last night before giving up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

YoshiOfYellow posted:

After I ate it to scissors a few times the buzzy beetle dropped a save point for me to use. The scene only transitions once you walk over to Kamek's face.

Thanks! This makes it a little less frustrating to try and get through again.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

PageMaster posted:

very minor last boss spoilers:

Does the game help you out after enough fails during what I'm guessing is the final phase of the last fight where you have to unscramble the magic circle with the gas rising? I can't do it at all and I've already retried 6 times with no prompts or changes that I can see, so if not and there's no other gameplay afterwards I'm about ready to just watch the ending and call it a day

IIRC from when I went through it, the game gives you more time but I don't think it gives you any other help.