Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Origami King looks like it'll be a lot of fun, can't wait to get this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I’m not through the opening part of the prologue yet but the dialogue is absolutely hilarious. On par with TTYD

“Is everyone from your kingdom also a face?” :allears:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Olivia is just amazing as the partner

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

My favorite Toad that I’ve found so far is the one that was on Overlook Mountain. He was buried deeper than his buddies, and his line that he was buried deepest because they feared him and now he was out for vengeance had me dying

On the point that the streamer quest is repetitive in structure, hasn’t that always been the case? Star Spirits in 64, Crystal Stars in TTYD, Pure Hearts in SPM come to mind. I get that there aren’t partners or OCs but even saving the generics has its charm.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Shogun Studios is just incredible

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Exploring the ocean after you lift the fog is so much fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

my favorite track has to be the cafe music. it's so scenic!