Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Yeah didn't someone mention a while back that you could permanently upgrade your stats with coins? Is that actually a thing, because I just beat the Water Vellumental and I've seen nothing like that in the game so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Well that's good to know, no point in hoarding coins then.

But what the hell should I be using them on? I've got all the charms that are unlocked so far, I'm lugging around a ton of weapons and I still have 23000 coins.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I’m slightly conflicted. I just cleared the blue streamer area, and the normal fights have become well, not exactly a chore but not very entertaining either. But the boss fights are a ton of fun and the writing is funny and weird in the best traditions of Paper Mario.

So I’m still having a good time but I wish the combat was ... more. More something.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Presenting my favourite joke from the game:

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1289908963102908419