Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I would just like to say to the boys at zachtronics:

Making nachos with eurorack and voltage control has been my lifelong dream and I didn't even know it until I started playing 20th Century Food Court.

Thank you for leading me on this path of realization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Chev posted:

At least for me i'd like extra enlightenment on how to correctly reset the counter.

All in all I'm finding Food Court to be the least enjoyable of the bunch. It just seems extremely fiddly interface-wise, I don't enjoy placing pieces like in other zachtronics games and some like the scanner are unintuitive as to what the right orientation is. As a result it's one of the two I haven't finished, along with Exapuzzle Bobble or whatever it's called (which is hell but enjoyable hell, I'm stuck on level 3).

It's funny because food court basically has the same interface as vcv rack which has always worked fine for musicians/producers. The one main difference from traditional vc is you can't plug more than one jumper into a jack, which fundamentally doesn't change anything but would allow for more elegant solutions

E: put zero on start

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Shenzon is straight up coding, yeah. It takes the concepts of assembly and wraps them in "physical" objects.

Speaking of which an icon for that game keeps popping up on Xbox game pass on the series s but it leads to an error page. Surely they didn't pick THAT as their next console port, right? That's masochistic.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

hyphz posted:

Balatro is a lot of fun, but maybe a bit too random.

That starts going away over time as you unlock more uncommon jokers and have access to better deck shaping tools