Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

grate deceiver posted:

Lmao, ok, I kinda take it back about the docile AI. I got to the second mission when the enemy gets their own move&attack units and it kicked my rear end immediately. It really is all about range and positioning

I did ok as long as i remembered that the mission ends as soon as you take the last point (can only take one a turn)

let those dirty yankees hide in the trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

ymgve posted:

drat, Chapter 1 Mission 7 is hard as gently caress. The enemy got these wayy too overpowered and fast tank/everything killers and I don't know what to counter with.

The utility choppers can’t even fire from the air, and the loving kiowas can move 10 and shoot. I can’t even hit the goddamn thing it zips away from everything that could hit it