Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I haven't played OM in years, but you could probably speed that up by a cycle or two by having a rotating arm pick up and move the water input, instead of a track arm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You can see the pins on the hip guard thingy where they slot in.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It shows you how you can put one of the little round rocket knob parts over the head part before painting it to get a pin-point accurate round colored spot for the eye thing or whatever it is

instead of spending fifteen minutes to put down approximately 48 tiny snippets of packing tape into a roughly round shape

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Wait until you see someone solve the Signal Pattern Detector (detect the input pattern 0,0,0) with no conditional instructions at all and figure that poo poo out. In fact, it uses only two different instructions at all - MOV and JRO.

edit: I knew i still had this saved somewhere

Must be art, because i don't get it.

HenryEx fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 16, 2022