Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KNR
May 3, 2009

ymgve posted:

Can you do the later stages of X'BPGH with a "stable" solution, or do you have to time it juust right so it's the correct solution at the last frame? I'm having major issues finding a solution to the upper right stage.
I don't know if an unstable solution would also be accepted, but I did every puzzle with a stable one. For that particular puzzle, I did seed above metal is bone, skin above bone is eye, bone below eye dies. Then refill the slot with skin afterwards.

I think X'BPGH is overall my favorite on the bunch and the one I would most have liked to see expanded upon (avoiding the obvious pun because I don't actually like its aesthetic very much).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KNR
May 3, 2009

Argue posted:

I'm not strictly stuck on Chipwizard but I am pretty stumped at how other people are getting efficient solutions; even as early as the OR gate, I can't figure out the cheaper solutions--the best one seems to cost 10! Mine costs 15 and it's two NPN gates, how do I beat that?
The trick is to figure out what the scoring system is, it seems deliberately unclear. The 10 cost solution is two NPN gates.

KNR
May 3, 2009

ymgve posted:

Balatro is if like every time you opened a Zachtronics level, you were only allowed to use a randomly picked 10% of the instruction set
Why stop at 10%: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2124440/SIC1/?