Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Never give an inch! Hnnnghhhhhh!
It's kind of cool to have a studio be small enough that you can just disband when the creatives are ready to move on rather than stick around as a zombie brand for decades producing trash completely unrelated to the original team.

But for all I know his collaborators are quietly pissed about having to find new jobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Lol at the last dungeons and diagrams.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Eggnogium posted:

Lol at the last dungeons and diagrams.

Also the last level of food factory, feel like I’m going to spend half my time in each game on the final puzzle.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Managed to just eke out the last food factory using the entire logic board. Can't wait to see the solutions that blow mine out of the water.

Solution gif

At first it came in one space over the limit and I was distraught thinking I'd have to try a different approach but I combed over the entire thing looking for a single piece I could remove and eventually found I could always dispense rice and fish at the same time so I didn't need a separate switch for the rice.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Oh god there’s an L4? I can’t even get halfway through L3.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Crazy stuck on Stepper Motor Driver in Chipwizard right now. I can't even get either of the B inputs on its own let alone in a way that leaves room for the rest. My solution to Dual Oscillator depended on the offset being the same as the period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Phssthpok posted:

I'm implementing a solution checker and here's my current understanding of the laws:

- all row/column wall counts are equal to their targets
- all non-WALL tiles are connected
- each MONSTER is in a dead end (adjacent to exactly one EMPTY)
- each TREASURE is in a treasure room (3x3 block of 8 EMPTY and 1 TREASURE, adjacent to exactly one EMPTY and no MONSTER)
- no 2x2 blocks of EMPTY tiles outside of a treasure room

Also each dead end has a monster.