Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
The correct way to make code is to narrowly fit the test cases. If they wanted you to cover all cases, they should have written a test for every possible case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
I don't have any trouble with the puzzlink mobile controls for similar puzzles, which cycles from filled - > marked emtpy - > empty. Also, you can drag to paint a region with whatever mark you put in the cell you started the gesture in (rather than applying the cycle operation to each cell).

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Tirranek posted:

JRO...UP? :stare:

That looks really nice, but I'm definitely missing something with how the nodes communicate. How does MOV N, DOWN relate to the commands in the center node? (Assuming telling me doesn't make future puzzles too easy)

Imagine if instead you had in the top node MOV N DOWN and then in the center node MOV UP ACC; JRO ACC. Does that make more sense?