Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I love all Zachtronics games. I think Opus Magnum is my favourite. Even got the physical patch for being one of the first few hundred to beat the story, heh. I made a YOSPOS custom puzzle if anyone wants to try it out. It links the letters kind of like the forum icon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
You might be able to go even faster by making the new swing arm a 6x rotator then you wouldn't have to go back left after dropping.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Waiting for my lunchbreak to try it out.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Speaking of Zachtronics I got to visit their office last week and stole a sneak preview of a devs workstation and the next game. Looks very shenzenIO-like and got me pumped.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Tomepage has the actual apps from the bbs that are in game:

20th Century Food Court: Design factories to produce food just like they did over 700 years ago in the 20th century. Keep your machines running fast!
STEED FORCE Hobby Studio: Assemble robot models based on the anime smash hit Steed Force right on your computer. No sandpaper required!
X’BPGH: The Forbidden Path: Enter a cursed world and create bizarre flesh sculptures in exchange for eternal life... but can you trust the master?
Sawayama Solitaire: It wouldn’t be a Zachtronics release without a brand-new solitaire game. This time it’s a fresh take on the classic Klondike.
Dungeons & Diagrams: Try your hand at these beguiling tile-based logic puzzles. Can you map out the dungeons and steal all the treasure?
ChipWizard™ Professional: Build integrated circuits using wires, transistors, and capacitors. Wait a second, is this a game or a CAD program?
HACK*MATCH: The tile-matching minigame from EXAPUNKS, completely remastered with a single player campaign and local multiplayer.
Kabufuda Solitaire: Create matching sets of Japanese kabufuda cards in this retro-demake of the challenging original solitaire game from Eliza.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Got my steam key but I’m at work. Is the game actually unlocked for play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Downloading the games thru the bbs takes a couple minutes :3: