Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nadmonk
Nov 26, 2017

The spice must flow in and through me.
The fire will cleanse me body and soul.

POSTER: nadmonk
VEHICLE: 1968 Chevrolet C10 (primarily), with guest appearances by: 1988 Toyota 4Runner, 2008 BMW 335i, 2005 Saab 9-3, and 2008 Honda Element (and the motorcycles: 1994 Kawasaki 250R Ninja, 1978 Suzuki GS750, 1972 Honda CB750)
GOAL: Phase 1: undo previous, previous owner's half-assed rat-rodding attempts. Possible future endeavors: improve engine through judicious use of GM legos, body work repair. For other cars: embiggen turbo on Saab and new exhaust, clutch, flywheel, and FMIC for the BMW.
DIFFICULTY: To start, not terrible, just general maintenance, mods, and fixes. Body work would be a whole new area for me.
LINK: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3943998

The C10 previously had the original V8 and column mounted shifter replaced with a 1974 police package 350 with TH350 transmission.

Group picture:

Motorcycles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU