Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

Tenebrais posted:

Fans: "Ah, I see, this means Anemone isn't actually omniscient!"

I mean, technically she isn't, she admits to not knowing about what's going on outside the city, and did have to talk to Tessa in person instead of just reading her mind or something. So I suppose Cassidy could theoretically have disappeared to wherever Marc came from, since we don't have enough information about what that would even mean to rule it out.

She's not though. She's extremely dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

Wittgen posted:

Genuinely confusing thinking. If you do something nice, you're obligated to keep doing it forever or it's a moral failing?

Shelters generally provide material assistance to people fostering animals for them (pet food, medical care, etc.), with the understanding that you're providing a ongoing service to the shelter (when they don't have room for all the animals they've rescued, or if an animal needs individual training, etc.) , and not just looking to take an animal out on trial period on the shelter's dime before adopting it yourself. Like was said, it's absolutely not going to be an issue in this particular case, but it's something shelters are reasonably wary of.