Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

MechaCrash posted:

I could see the first part happening, especially if Goops plays up Tessa's "see, now you aren't needed at all, don't you miss being needed" issues.

I do not see the second part happening. Seems a bit fridgy, you know? And I don't think Cagle wants to to start fridging people for cheap hit. What happened to Team Alchemical had weight and is the framing device for the story, and what happened to Cass may have further implications, but "Tessa wrecks HP which gets a rise out of Undine" feels less than great.

Re: second part: Honestly, I can see it happening, but certainly not permadeath. After all, "Heartless Punch" is right there for a temporary corruption arc!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

thechosenone posted:

I'd love it if Goops started getting dragged around by Tessa like the dog that caught the truck.

Goops wants revenge against the Woman in White for unnnamed, presumably personal, grievances.
Tessa is now aware of her behavior, and wants to correct injustices she caused wherever they're found.

Guess who's drivin', Goops.

ronya posted:

Shades of Cassidy's own complex: maybe the anime you thought you were starring in isn't.

It's funny you bring Cassidy up, actually. After listening to the songs mentioned during this whole scene, something occured to me which is way more obvious in retrospect:

The knight who jilted Undine's pretty drat dead, isn't she?