Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Character poll: the only proper answer is:

1. Nico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Sundae posted:

The reason I'm not interpreting it like that is because of the line with Scissorgirl / Goops on Ch15-P24. " Always so angry. It's too bad you're one of hers. We might have gotten along."

One shouldn't necessarily ascribe too much genuineness to her taunts.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
She's not dead, actually, she just experienced a bad case of total existence failure.

Is it okay if we talk a bit about the sister comic Kiwi Blitz? Because I enjoy the hover text on the latest page about the creepy animebot's antics.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Turns out Sleepless Domain is actually in the universe as Power Nap and all the monsters are created by the sleep deprivation of the magical girls tasked with fighting against them.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Cassidy's body reformed in a farm upstate where she has a lot of room to run and play! But it's outside the barrier so she can't come back to the city.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ashcans posted:

Confirmed that Cassidy will have a new power set when she returns!

She had cut+copy, now she'll have paste.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Bud's eyes are always like that and that's why she's keeping them closed all the time when not transformed.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"Why yes, we're still accepting new members. In fact there's just been an opening!"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Wittgen posted:

If Rue and Zoe started dating, they would be the third interracial lesbian couple.

I am curious about whether or not male homosexuality or trans men are treated with the same equanimity.

There's been, what, three significant male characters so far and each one has only appeared in one chapter? I don't think the story will ever really have room to address that point.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So twins can end up in different thematic teams.

Also it's ironic that the mute twin is in the musical-themed team. Hopefully she's not also deaf.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nitrousoxide posted:

Do the magical girls even get paid for their efforts and protecting the city?

What about retirement benefits, healthcare? is there a magical girl Union which negotiates with the city?

These are all important questions!

They get to study at a school where class doesn't start too early in the morning.

I, too, would have fought monsters for that privilege.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

PMush Perfect posted:

Someone please combine :hmmyes: and :smith:.

For buying :hmmsmith:, however, I suggest waiting.

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Aug 23, 2020

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

That one would be perfect, if I had money and the forum did not belong to a wife-beater.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Cassidy has just not finished loading yet.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

nimby posted:

Cass was is very divisive.

I miss her sharp whit and her cutting repartees. She had a piercing insight and knew how to cut through the bullshit.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

TheHan posted:

Cassidy is dead and you're all in here cutting up, the shear disrespect.

No need to get snippy!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
That hover text... :allears:

quote:

Wow, I can't believe HP is finally admitting to being Goops all along!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"Despawning to win an argument is effective, but not recommended."

Those hover-texts have been :discourse: lately.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
No one was hiding in the stalls, except the school ghost.

The school ghost who is obviously Cassidy, she's been spectating since she despawned.

Anyway, just a cute page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The Adventures of Goop & Bloop.