Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Just binged this over the past 2-3 days, and wanted to make sure everyone knew that Zoe is the best.

Sundae posted:

Nah, you're not being dense. It's me not knowing poo poo about other media and mistaking which character was being drawn for one of them too. :haw: I interpreted sword-holder as scissorgirl and knew nothing of Utena.

Oddly enough, your post actually still kind of made sense to me as an extension of the Tessa Heel Turn theorizing, because (Utena spoilers) the series ends with Utena (the character)... well, not dead necessarily, but... missing? Possibly erased from existence? But also maybe not? Look, Utena is weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we saw Rue sooner rather than later. She's maybe the one other person in the story besides Undine right now that might be able to recognize Tessa on sight, and depending on who exactly is in the driver's seat I'm not sure that Gooptessa would think to avoid her.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Twibbit posted:

https://www.sleeplessdomain.com/comic/chapter-22-page-17

Going to be a long night. Perhaps the radio wasn't Stressa's direct doing but more of poo poo is rought for Anemone right now and its setting everything to fritz?

Does she also run the announcer system?

I don't think we're meant to interpret that as the radio cutting out, it's just how the panels are constructed to convey that Rue and Zoe's conversation is happening concurrently with the announcement.

Cattail Prophet fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 27, 2024