Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Snafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Boy that first Uzaki review sure is fuckin bad and dumb, and the second is not much better. Anime blogs continue to be terrible.

Not that Uzaki is thus far anything to write home about, but those reviews sure do say more about the reviewers.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jul 14, 2020

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

In the epilogue the main character will have married the blacksmith.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Also the rare case where they are both college students.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ADTRW will never move beyond Zorak.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I liked the dynamic between the two hero girls in Zvezda, where neither knew the other's identity (I think) but each looked up to the other in the separate aspects of their lives.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Titty.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am prepared to say that everyone involved in ANN reviews, the writers or the forums responders or the twitter hot takers, are dumb and bad.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

College students are known for their maturity.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.siliconera.com/the-world-ends-with-you-anime-first-episode-september-twewy-anime-episode-1/

There's going to be a preview of the The World Ends With You anime's first episode next week.

Praying it will be good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

whats the bad thing that happens if you make a thread and it gets two posts then dies

Eternal shame.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hestia is cute, op.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Is the world ready for Gal Gohan discourse?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

Provided I can Kramer around Endorph like some forums Newman

Wha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

wuggles posted:

Would there be any interest in a Rent A Girlfriend/Kanojo, Okarishimasu thread seeing as there's going to be a second season and the English version of the manga is slated to release about one volume every two months?

:justpost: