Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Waals Vander,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It’s a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren’t circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what’s even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They’ve taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Waals Vander, and they love you. That isn’t very important, though. I am sure you don’t care, as long as they’re lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

Your posting is bad and you should feel bad.

Your posting pal,
Chewbecca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Waals Vander posted:

how i check my pms on mobile lol

Get the Awful App scrub

Chewbecca

Waals Vander posted:

i have the app!!!!! i dont see PMs!! pls tell mehow to check, someone is offering me a comedy job!!!

Click on the top left hand corner and then select personal messages from the options provided

Also you suck :evilbuddy: