Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i checked sibleys and "cock warblers" aren't even a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*pinches own arm skin in front of bully* ah lookie lookie what we have here skin lots of it and let me check aha just as I suspected neither rubber nor glue

nut

nervous and panicking at the doctor's office when the nurse at the counter says they don't do updog tests

nut

ah hello Beefo a good morn to you, I tip my pants to you in greeting. ah yes, you see correctly, the same pants I wore yesterday, strange how they survived all that fire hmmm

nut

*me craning my neck forward in hopes of fighting the incredibly strong elastic waistband of my underwear before holding my arms out to shrug*

And what, pray tell, is exactly "atomic" about this?