Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

caleb posted:

Coral snakes vs milk snakes: Red touch black, safe for Jack. Red touches yellow, kills a fellow.

Alternatively: if it's yellow you've got juice there fella, if it's brown you're in cider town

But in Canada it's reversed...

This is crucial - for in fact, everything in Canada is opposite, on account of it being the anti-America.

Up is down, left is right, and cake is actually a worthwhile dessert, in Canada...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

in canada the cake eats you

also, watch out for yukon hos they be triflin

You take that back rn! :smoobles:

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

alexandriao posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS RIGHT INTO THE SLOT. ITS BEAR GRYLLS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BEAR. I TAKE EVERY GULP AND I DO EVERY GULP HARD. MAKIN GURGLING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PISS SHOTS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY DRANK PISS TO SURVIVE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE TASTED ALL THE TYPES OF PISS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SLURPING EM ALL NOISILY. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I PEE

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Become a Disney princess so you can commune with nature - tell the squirrels to steal you some Tabasco slim jims maybe.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

this is a pro tip, those Tabasco slim jims are no joke

:agreed:

they also make great treats for the bears youre sure to tame as a disney princess.