Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I actually like painting tiny things OP I did not mean to be rude

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Are you a wealthy person with lots of disposable income? How are your tiny painting skills? These are the two most important questions.

you could always take a piece here and there when you're attending conventions

works better when you have someone to distract the person showing them off

'oh these are cool colours can i have a look? what does this one mean'

'oh yes see that one actually represents the spirit of mankind, yearning to be fr-'

*in background: tiny yoink*

idiotsavant
real answer just play total warhammer 2 you get to gently caress around with all the cool dudes and have actual battles if you want instead of arguing over garbage, coke-fueled rulesets for 4 hours

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I actually like painting tiny things OP I did not mean to be rude

I loved painting them before, then I got into rock work and now I am coming full circle somehow. I am justifying the expense with "bonding time with the kids".

Stooge

idiotsavant posted:

real answer just play total warhammer 2 you get to gently caress around with all the cool dudes and have actual battles if you want instead of arguing over garbage, coke-fueled rulesets for 4 hours

"Nuh uh, you moved your units forward 1.01 inches and not 1.0 inch, you better start over"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

RickRogers posted:

I loved painting them before, then I got into rock work and now I am coming full circle somehow. I am justifying the expense with "bonding time with the kids".

when i was a kid in the 80s i spent a lot of time painting the grenadier and real partha lead figures and bought old printing trays to hang on my walls to display them

now they're all in boxes and i converted one of the trays into a coffee table filled with knick knacks with a piece of glass on top

idiotsavant

Stooge posted:

"Nuh uh, you moved your units forward 1.01 inches and not 1.0 inch, you better start over"

Oh I shot all your guys but you get a special save because your spacemen soldiers worship the one god guy that does a thing. Oh and they get to re-roll it twice because they’re special spaceman soldiers with an extra heart that come from the modified roster for extra points. Oh and each one has 2 wounds that’s doubled by your other spaceman and his magic aura of extra power that you got from the official addendum ruleset published as a separate addition so actually i don’t kill any spacemens all my shots get turned into nothing by magic

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I once lost a game then afterwards realised my opponent had benefited from some stupid pinning rule we misinterpreted.
Anywho, I did the whole "huh, well look if you read here..." schtick and then sulked so much the next club meeting that we agreed a rematch and I won.
There is no value to this story, I am just an awful loser and person when I pick dice up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

that's understandable. you bought the plastic, you spent time painting the plastic, so you should win with the plastic. don't let them stop your dreams of becoming one with the plastic