Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

they had a lady on mad men? why even call the show that? It'd be like there being a taco truck on two guys a girl and a pizza place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

There's a reason that one episode of Friends never re-aired. The "Enemies" were bad and they made the show bad.

Jolo

google THIS posted:

zooby zooby zoo :evilbuddy:

It's ok when you say it, but when she says it I get steaming mad, I'm talking as mad as steam and that's real mad

Jolo

Jeapordy Clue:

It's the place where all of the Zooby Zooby Animals are kept on display. You'd have to be mad to not visit, man.

Jolo

alnilam posted:

I can hear it in trebek voice with the italics emphasized just right :rip:

:) Netflix put up a bunch of jeopardy and we've been watching a few episodes every day so I've got that format in my brain lately.

Jolo

How Wonderful! posted:

Me when they say zooby zooby zoo:

You when they say zooby zooby zoo:

These men don't look mad. They don't look mad at all! What's going on with this show?? Now I'm mad! :argh:

Jolo

Ray: Where'd Spengler go?

Venkman: Egon to the zooby zooby zoo.

Winston: What's the zooby zooby zoo?

Egon: Nothin much what's zooby zooby zoo with you?

Ray: *cums from oral sex with a ghost*

Venkman: I'll have what he's having.

Slimer: <a joke about ecto cooler, put here later>

Jolo

frump truck posted:

hey everyone, it's July 15th

happy In Mad Men Everyone Got Hot And Bothered Because That One Lady Kept Saying Zooby Zooby Zoo A Lot Day

get out there, have a barbecue, go to the beach, and commemorate in mad men everyone got hot and bothered because that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

Zooby zooby zoo zooby zooby zoors to you and yours

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

I was never hot and bothered, please don't report in the news that I got hot and bothered.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~