Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

ause that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

hereby July 15th is now known as In Mad Men Everyone Got Hot And Bothered Because That One Lady Kept Saying Zooby Zooby Zoo A Lot Day. happy holidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

Manifisto posted:

:toot: happy ZBZBZ day!

where are my presents?

your present is that someone is going to say zooby zooby zoo at you a lot while everyone else around you gets hot and bothered

frump truck

hello... again!

wish i had a gf so i could watch her say zooby zooby zoo a lot while everyone else around me gets hot and bothered 1x/month

frump truck

hello... again!

alnilam posted:

i never watched it did we ever find out what they were so mad about

a lot of the men were mad about this one woman saying zooby zooby zoo a lot and they couldn't do anything about it

frump truck

hello... again!

yes. whoops

frump truck

hello... again!

oh but seriously I posted:

i drifted away from Mad Men as a Sequence of Meaningless Events With No Guiding Direction And Also Everybody Is Smashed is just my actual life

that sounds fun

frump truck

hello... again!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The Mad Men series ends with John Hamm's character looking at a Garfield calendar and chuckling before he suddenly stops and a look of abject horror creeps across his face.

garfield can only think about zooby zooby zoo but he can never say it because he lacks the proper mouth structure to produce voiced aveolar sibilance

frump truck

hello... again!

im not ready for this thread to die yet

frump truck

hello... again!

what happens if in 2021 zooby zooby zoo madness comes back

frump truck

hello... again!

i'm admittedly a few months late but it's time for the annual reminder that in mad men everyone got hot and bothered because that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

frump truck

hello... again!

Ghouled Mango posted:

zooby zooby BOO!!!!!

:eyepop:

frump truck

hello... again!

(2 days late but let's consider it a holiday weekend)

frump truck

hello... again!

Dr. Honked posted:

someone please hire the zooby zooby zoo lady to say bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky

:vince:

baka fwocka fwame posted:

once more time has zoobied past us

time zoobs like an arrow

frump truck

hello... again!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Here I am, waiting for Joke Explainer to show up.

The story of my life, I guess.

the joke is that in mad men everyone got hot and bothered because that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcxEU_XiA0

frump truck fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jul 18, 2022

frump truck

hello... again!

hey everyone, it's July 15th

happy In Mad Men Everyone Got Hot And Bothered Because That One Lady Kept Saying Zooby Zooby Zoo A Lot Day

get out there, have a barbecue, go to the beach, and commemorate in mad men everyone got hot and bothered because that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

frump truck

hello... again!

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

i can't believe this is already the fourth annual in mad men everyone got hot and bothered because that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot day
what is time
what is life