Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your intended console version
PS4
PS5
Both - Oberst is a Moron Option
View Results

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I picked up Madden 21 and tried the "Face of a Franchise" mode.

Holy poo poo this writing is bad.

Rival:

Grr! You took my spot! Even though I have a heart condition and shouldn't be playing at all.

You are actually doing pretty good. Im going to WR to help the team.

We're the heart break twins! We're great together!

Grr! You took my spot and Im still mad about it, even though we won state! Im competing against you in college!

Grr! There switching us around!

Oof my heart went out during the National Championship. You've got my back right? Yeah were Brothers.

Edit: Also after all of this, the coach sits you down and tell yous there going with your Rival next year. And your options are A.) Go to the draft and be a late round pick, B.) Change positions.

The whole time I was screaming your a senior in your 4th year! You didn't get red shirted, fuckin transfer!

I mean the Madden Story in 18-19 wasn't great, but at least they were consistent with their tone. Im getting whiplash with how much this bounces around.

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Sep 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU