Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Oh hell yeah. I absolutely adored Stardew Valley and have long since looked for something in the same vein. I tried animal crossing and graveyard keeper, but neither quite hit the spot, while this one sure does.

Just managed to get through the first spring and already learned a couple hard lessons, like that flower seeds absolutely do not turn a profit (after I bought like five of them at 500 each from Huang cause the general store was closed). Or that summer may bring some storms that will dump giant boulders into the beautiful (and expensive) fields you just planted. Still, it's good fun and manages to hit that balance where it's got a tight and rewarding core gameplay loop while still being chill and relaxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU