Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

DelilahFlowers posted:

I request that I die specifically to inevitable alien threats. If I don't get me and my equally minded crew blasted to space dust we will haunt the rest of the fleet with our ghostly wails, possessions, and swearing.

Don't lie, you're not going to stop swearing even if you live.

Also, I'd like to volunteer for something that carries no meaningful responsibility, as I never studied this game hard enough to grasp any of the details. I just think it's fun to watch GMs weave a story out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

How about a compromise - an Orbital Bayonet. Impale each and every Kooken... from space!

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/34146/this-is-our-best-look-yet-at-the-shadowy-hellfire-missile-with-pop-out-sword-blades

Except from an orbital launcher

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

420 blaze it!

"it" being us
420 being the number of ships we lose in our futile hell war