Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I'd stop being a Christian scientist

E: I'd convert to Islam, that'd be dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

super sweet best pal posted:

I'd issue an apology for my lackluster performance in Dodgeball and thank the rest of the cast for salvaging it.

e: Oh wait, that's Vince Vaughn. I get those two confused. Lumpy doughmen whose names start with V.

Val Vilmer

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I’d be bummed cause I look like haggard poo poo, but it’s not my fault cause I had cancer, and realize that my only option was to start dressing like a Native American chief.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

I’d make another Top Secret
Beat me to it but yeah, it's this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i would sign on to the forums and call you a peck, OP

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

man imagine being able to jack off val kilmer whenever you chose

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I would look at my own birth certificate to find out what the gently caress 'Val' is short for and then contact my family to figure what the gently caress was up with that and why they'd do that to me on purpose

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
i would track down michael biehn and shoot him

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Legally change my name to Valyrian Steel Kilmer

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'd go post in the Male Pattern Baldness thread and let everyone know that ACTUALLY I have a LOT of testosterone and frankly, men without hair looks VERY natural, honestly.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So just like every day, then?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't want to raise suspicions.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I would do the full revolver spin scene from Tombstone then I would quietly cry on the couch.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Jukeboxblues posted:

I would do the full revolver spin scene from Tombstone then I would quietly cry on the couch.

While softly saying "I WAS your huckleberry"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was going to post a picture of him looking terrible and make a joke.

And then I found out that he looks like that because he got throat cancer and the cancer treatments made him balloon in weight and the drugs and treatment regime aged him and beat the poo poo out of him in addition to him being a party animal at a young age and just, in general having throat cancer. So that made that less funny.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'd eat breakfast and drink my coffee because that's what you gotta do in the morning. :confused:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

And then I found out that he looks like that because he got throat cancer and the cancer treatments made him balloon in weight and the drugs and treatment regime aged him and beat the poo poo out of him in addition to him being a party animal at a young age and just, in general having throat cancer. So that made that less funny.

Also known as Kathleen Turner Disorder

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I would watch this clip all day on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll8c1UmwD0Y

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010
Go look for the battered VHS that just has 'Cher' written on it with a sharpie

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I woke up as Batman Forever Val Kilmer I would smooch Nicole Kidman and smile real big.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Big Beef City posted:

It was rough for me, the real Val Kilmer, to go through that but actually the reason I got fat is because I bought a cotton candy machine. You think it's mostly just air but all that sugar adds up.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You'd be extra special scared because he is a religious fanatic, Christain Science to be exact so no drugs or medicine or even belief in germ theory of disease. So since you barely survived cancer if you catch Covid you prolly gonna die slow and painful. All you can do is isolate at your ranch.

Sounds lovely to me.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
He waited till the last possible second to get treatment is partly why he got so hosed up. I've unfortunately known a lot of Christain Scientists who chickened out and got medical aid, but more didn't and died in agony from their beliefs tho. It doesn't ever make them leave the religion though, at most they kinda pull back from it, stop reading the books every day for example.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That's extremely negative of you to post and actually I lost almost all of the weight that I, the real Val Kilmer, put on from the cotton candy with the power of prayer. So yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. Also my ranch is very nice. You wish you had a ranch as nice as the Kilmer Ranch to isolate on. Your ranch probably doesn't even have a corn maze.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Val kill me!!! This is a nightmare

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

iSimian posted:

holy smokes, that'd be weird

lmao I forgot about this

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I'd make another The Doors

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I'd Kilmer myselV

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Code Jockey posted:

lmao I forgot about this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'd have to draw up a long, long list of people to apologize to because I was an rear end in a top hat for decades.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Wow when did this turn into the making GBS threads on me, the real Val Kilmer thread? I'm a good guy. I'm not some kind of monster. Hell I agreed to be on that show with the miracle kid I did that fantasy movie with. Hadn't aged a day. Astounding and more proof of the every day wonders God blesses us with.

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

I'd do more Harmony Korine movies

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'd reflect upon my finest film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'd be fat

Edit: and gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I'd call up my good friend Thomas Cruise and I'd be Iceman and we would have a cool shirtless volleyball match together oh yeah 😎