Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i watched the vast of night and it was like it was custom made for me, movies where people talk and not much happens + old school sci fi ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

watched a ghost story last night. it was extremely ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Klowner posted:

a ghost story fuckin sucked and Casey Affleck fuckin sucks

this is some peanut brained poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a massive moron [after watching a movie thats 20 minutes of a lady eating a pie then 1 hour of watching a guy in a sheet scratching a wall]: this sucks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

The haunting scene is goated. It’s the milk ghost bitch

that was win, if mexican family learned english he wouldn't have been so pissed. the whole drat movie is epic, over sharing guy talking about how leaving a legacy is bullshit + soundtrack immediately after ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking of all the people going insane over what was on the piece of paper and just lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremely keen for a second watch already

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

it’s been a couple years now and i still constantly want to rewatch Annihilation, no matter how recently i last saw it. there are so many scenes that i’m so enamored with, i feel like i need weeks to just sit and marinate on each of em

oh hell yes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

honestly i think youre crazy to even try ranking the scenes in demolition man, the whole drat movie is win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

some retard : the best scene is the three sea shells :downs:
me: oh really we're just going to ignore the franchise wars and mini tunes? its not even worth talking about this with you :ughh: