Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

see title. blockbuster video is dead as old dogshit so the insufferable people are gone and i know at least four imps plus me like movies which is like triple its normal readership. i move we formally bring blockbuster video into the imp portfolio so there's a space for imps to talk about movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

I like the Speed Racer movie

gently caress yeah, it rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tfw you open your shipment from the criterion collection with your criterion charter member card

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i like posting about video games

same, but i also like posting about movies

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

it’s been a couple years now and i still constantly want to rewatch Annihilation, no matter how recently i last saw it. there are so many scenes that i’m so enamored with, i feel like i need weeks to just sit and marinate on each of em

god same. i've seen it maybe four times now and it just bowls me over every time, its fuckin incredible. its a slow burn but i dont think there's a wasted second in that movie

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

The scene where they're watching the husbands camcorder unnerves me even to think about still

man yeah, and th camcorder scene at the end too. oscar isaac is so drat good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cleared off my work backlog so i'm gonna sit and binge bruce lee movies and play switch all day tomorrow ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's dead as it gets and i like the people in imp zone way better. make it a subforum and the only people posting there would be imps who like movies

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Patrick Swayze ftw.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao