Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We need an RLM thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Okay. I'll convene the board and we should be looking at an early Q4 decision on this one. I'll let the egg heads in R&D know what we're looking for while I'm at it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Speed racer ftmfw

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Leaving the cinema after speed racer

https://twitter.com/cinema_context/status/1282385989797740544?s=21

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ghost story owns, an all timer for me

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cant wait to talk about comic book movies . and star wars.

Yeds you can only call dark souls bad for so long, think of all the new things you can say are bad

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

a massive moron [after watching a movie thats 20 minutes of a lady eating a pie then 1 hour of watching a guy in a sheet scratching a wall]: this sucks

The haunting scene is goated. It’s the milk ghost bitch

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

RIP those pioneers

Thinking about how cool it was showing how time shifted when he’d turn around and it’d be Christmas all of a sudden. God what a good movie. I really like the song too

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

it’s been a couple years now and i still constantly want to rewatch Annihilation, no matter how recently i last saw it. there are so many scenes that i’m so enamored with, i feel like i need weeks to just sit and marinate on each of em

the bear scene and dancer scene are incredible

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

some retard : the best scene is the three sea shells :downs:
me: oh really we're just going to ignore the franchise wars and mini tunes? its not even worth talking about this with you :ughh:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Gonna watch Phantom Thread during the week I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

Patrick Swayze ftw.