Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm here in god's own Central Time so it's about time to make the weed noise. woke up with an edible, hit the vape a little later then the pax a bit ago but it's time for more. then maybe early dinner then I'll try a dab for the first time

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more falafel please posted:

i'm here in god's own Central Time so it's about time to make the weed noise. woke up with an edible, hit the vape a little later then the pax a bit ago but it's time for more. then maybe early dinner then I'll try a dab for the first time

t-minus 8 minutes until it is the weed time on the weed day :peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

more falafel please

forums poster

made the weed noise at the weed time on the weed day

Areola Grande

made the weed noise at the weed time on the weed day

:sadpeanut: maybe next year

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

:sadpeanut: maybe next year

oh no

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

no worries I'll smoke soon :rznv:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Areola Grande posted:

no worries I'll smoke soon :rznv:

goonspeed and thank you for your service

i wouldn’t dream of going into a dispo today, but i guess all those promotions are good for business :homebrew:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

goonspeed and thank you for your service

i wouldn’t dream of going into a dispo today, but i guess all those promotions are good for business :homebrew:

yep. I hope the feds are paying attention to how much money we're making. maybe someday we'll have a federal weed holiday. money talks babyyyy 💰🌿

Areola Grande

I've been looking forward 2 ur dab review :allears:

RavenousScoot

happy funnynumber day crew, I hereby boost your high with two groundpound shockwaves

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Quadramind

wïd

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:cheers: Somebody in legal weedland please smoke a bowl for me. :350:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

consider it done borther :haibrow:

Pahilla the Hun

Barking Gecko posted:

i’m on it :wal:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Areola Grande posted:

consider it done borther :haibrow:

jinx you owe me a bowl

now drop and give me 20 tokes

thanks nesamdoom!!

Twenty Four

Gonna have a small group of people over for drinks and stuff for the first time in a few years for birthday drinks and hang-outs.

Small like a dozen people as opposed to my traditional 60-80 people sort of thing, but I'm pretty sure much partying will be done. It's always been more of an excuse to hang out and see some people you don't get to all the time more than anything.

Nevertheless, the forecast shows that sheets to wind ratio is likely to be on the high side! :cheers:

baka of lathspell

Twenty Four posted:

Gonna have a small group of people over for drinks and stuff for the first time in a few years for birthday drinks and hang-outs.

Small like a dozen people as opposed to my traditional 60-80 people sort of thing, but I'm pretty sure much partying will be done. It's always been more of an excuse to hang out and see some people you don't get to all the time more than anything.

Nevertheless, the forecast shows that sheets to wind ratio is likely to be on the high side! :cheers:

how dare you party lol

nah jk

i had a good day all things considered but im kind of in tripland

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

i read in another thread it was your birthday lol whoops hb

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I continued 4/20 on schedule :rznv:

I am a patient they.

RavenousScoot

drunk as bux

Previous:

code:
Barking Gecko

Drinkin' & sinkin' :trashed::trashed::hf::cheers:

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Apr 21, 2024

more falafel please

forums poster

Areola Grande posted:

I've been looking forward 2 ur dab review :allears:

it was pretty good! I accidentally squirted a little too much out of the tube thing so I wasted a tiny bit but it was good. didn't get a ton of flavor which I know people complain about but it worked

i then went to a party and smoked a bunch more weed

Twenty Four

baka of lathspell posted:

how dare you party lol

nah jk

i had a good day all things considered but im kind of in tripland

Things went well, trashing commenced, among other things!

A friend who does parties by driving a classy trailer around full of video games and TVs showed up after work with the full setup so once we were all drinking for hours some of us went and did that out front, it was fun!

Got to hang out with a bunch of friends that don't see each other often enough and drink it up.

Not as big as my traditional ones, but, a good one!

Also I have like no money and some friends brought me some stuff, so, that was great too!

:cheers:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

rooftop party or??

Normal bar. The mom of one kid was working. When one girl had to leave she was literally clinging to the door trying to fight it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

peanut

I'm excite for beer garden season all the adults sit and eat from the buffet and the kids do all the beer refills

Pahilla the Hun

Twenty Four posted:

Things went well, trashing commenced, among other things!

A friend who does parties by driving a classy trailer around full of video games and TVs showed up after work with the full setup so once we were all drinking for hours some of us went and did that out front, it was fun!

Got to hang out with a bunch of friends that don't see each other often enough and drink it up.

Not as big as my traditional ones, but, a good one!

Also I have like no money and some friends brought me some stuff, so, that was great too!

:cheers:

this sounds so loving awesome

i am trying to figure out a side huddle that involves a truck/trailer and warez/services. video game trailer is a great idea. what kind of stuff did they have? i figure like skeeball, ddr and poo poo that like you can’t play in your living room would be choice

i wandered down to the farmer’s market today and a guy was selling vintage toys

loving i ended up buying Snake Mountain for $80

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

thanks nesamdoom!!

Twenty Four

Pahilla the Hun posted:

this sounds so loving awesome

i am trying to figure out a side huddle that involves a truck/trailer and warez/services. video game trailer is a great idea. what kind of stuff did they have? i figure like skeeball, ddr and poo poo that like you can’t play in your living room would be choice

i wandered down to the farmer’s market today and a guy was selling vintage toys

loving i ended up buying Snake Mountain for $80

It was pretty cool! I don't think the type of stuff you are saying would have fit, it was a trailer that you tow behind a truck, think like a long closed in "toy hauler". Inside there was a tiny desk where some of the gear was and you could change some things out, but the rest of the space was pretty filled with TVs and a 2-tier couch.

It was set up long ways so like 5 big screen TVs were on one wall all next to each other with a trough thing below them full of console controllers, and on the other wall was a long bench type padded couch that you sat on and could also sit on top of the backrest with your back to the wall if you needed to pack in more people. I didn't think to take pictures.

Game wise he had all the latest consoles like PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and I think some older ones too. We had been drinking enough and it was getting late enough there was no way we could even think of everything we might have wanted to play, not to mention have the time to do it. Some people played some Mario Kart and some played some fighting games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, also some sports games, and that's about as far as we got.

He had pretty much all of the latest generation and next to latest titles, but didn't have much older stuff. He said it rarely comes up because over 95% of his parties are for kids, and they generally aren't interested in retro gaming. Even for us "I don't have that, but I have this (starts naming off similar things, even in the same franchise)" just ended with a few drunken swears at most and a "sure put that on" and was quickly forgotten as good times were had.

The sound system was top notch and he had Bluetooth hooked up so one of us was taking song requests to play over the speakers while we were gaming, which didn't interfere with the game sound at all.

Inside it was blacked out with a curtain at the door so there was no glare or anything, there was a colored lighting system reminiscent of a dance floor type thing, and the whole setup was air conditioned and had extra fans (very nice, it gets really hot here half the year). Super comfortable setup, and it was powered by an external generator you couldn't hear from inside with everything going, and was surprisingly not too loud outside either. The neighbors didn't complain at 1AM at least, lol.

I can't imagine fitting more than like a dozen adults or maybe 20 kids tops in there at a time, and that many kids would probably be pushing it. Putting something bulky like a pinball, skeeball, or DDR machine like you mentioned just wouldn't have fit, it wouldn't have left room for hardly anyone to be inside, and half the fun was hanging out with friends.

Anyhow, most of us had been drinking for hours by the time he showed up, so we had a good time lol. He's my friend and I knew he was coming, and I knew he did that for a business, but didn't know he was bringing one of his trailers, so that was a pretty cool surprise. Good times!

This looks cool, how does it work?

Barking Gecko

:beerpal:

What's up TC:question:

RavenousScoot

Barking Gecko posted:

:beerpal:

What's up TC:question:

couple beers to end off the weekend while playin psychonauts 2
whatup bg

Previous:

code:
Barking Gecko

RavenousScoot posted:

couple beers to end off the weekend while playin psychonauts 2
whatup bg

Drinking hard cider and chillin' in the yob.

Areola Grande

:moonrio: it is my friday night let's party :moonrio:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I'm partied out for a while.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

It is my Sunday night, but let's party anyway. :cheers:

Areola Grande

when I'm herb shopping I focus mainly on terpenes. I look for flower with at least 2% total terpenes.today I got my mitts on a strain called Grape Fritter. it has a whopping 5% total terps which in my experience is unheard of.

it made me mega high just now :cloudnine:

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm partied out for a while.

dag yo

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

It is my Sunday night, but let's party anyway. :cheers:

good man :cheers: