Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I was born trashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

German beer over here, very beer, probably German, definitely trashed

Goons Are Gifts

prepuce repurposed posted:

exotic! post ur brau

Goons Are Gifts

Let's make one! Trashed crew deserves a nice smiley for sure

Goons Are Gifts

prepuce repurposed posted:

seems like nobody wants to face the fact that that's what BYOB stands for :colbert:

well idgaf

be your own beer actually
however it is pronounced BYOB and stands for BYOB

Goons Are Gifts

completely trashed btw and I haven't even started drinking anything, it's the magic of trashed crew

Goons Are Gifts

tr
trashed crew

postin

Goons Are Gifts

I'm also drinking yobbers

Goons Are Gifts

Pants are the mortal enemies of trashed crew

Goons Are Gifts

11am morning trashed from last night reporting in
Ferls like I'm a pillow. A screaming one

Goons Are Gifts

Drinking a healthy glass of fresh milk today
with vodka because gently caress it

Goons Are Gifts

It's been between 2 and 16 hours since I started this journey not sure one of the two and I'm still doing it
Completely loaded over here, as is Sunday tradition somewhere surely

God thank God for autocorrect you don't want to believe how this post looked like beforehand with sandwich soup

Goons Are Gifts

Quote is not edit is a special mistake for mods you know lmao who did I just gently caress up

Goons Are Gifts

These buttons are just tok close to each other I gotta tell you
Wait is this byob trashed crew or ccccccc because I hosed this up ebfore

Goons Are Gifts

nut or al vna someone probe me with a funny gif I'm too trashed to post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

Woah I really posted in here last night, I was almost certain I landed somewhere else. Good job trashed gag, didn't even mess the probe up!
I should celebrate this with a drink but

Goons Are Gifts

You want it, too? Can queue it up immediately!

Goons Are Gifts

It's on its way to you!

Goons Are Gifts

Evil Bob posted:

I went on a bit of a nautical journey this weekend through the Caribbean.

Stopped by Jamaica for this Planter's Punch

The local's were very welcoming. I thought of you, trashed crew, while I was at sea. I spent some time in Jamaica but it was only my first stop.

Holy drat this looks amazing

Goons Are Gifts

itt we get completely trashed and post about it, or post about planning to get completely trashed, or just are entirely trashed on a general basis
just don't read my drunk posts I made in here, it's really embarrassing

Goons Are Gifts

Trashed crew tonight at 00.00 it's my birthday and I'm hospital posting so I gotta party with you guys itt so I HOPE YOU GOT ROOM IN YOUR GLASSES!!!

because I also can't drink myself tonight so you gotta do an extra round for me

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no worries, just focus on getting COMPLETELY TRASHED TONIGHT!! WOHOO! :woop:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Happy Birthday, fellow August birthday haver! Mine's next Saturday!

Oh shiiiit we are going to party so hard!!

Goons Are Gifts

hello trashed crew how's the trashing situation

Goons Are Gifts

magic cactus posted:

the dancing is great but what's up with all these ANTS

:ninja:

Goons Are Gifts

caleb posted:

I can't take anymore politics can I hang out with you guys for a minute while I finish this beer? I brought a blunt.

Yes. Yes! Please do! Let's get trashed

Goons Are Gifts

You at hereby officially invited in the trashed crew and also the ENTIRETY of byob, go wild and post no matter what trashed status you're at!!

Goons Are Gifts

I'd get trashed in there

Goons Are Gifts

Trashed crew 69, I cannot drink lately but I definitely am trashed so posting here is fair and not just because I want to be on the sex number page

Goons Are Gifts

take the moon posted:

what is Bitburger

A German Pilsener straight out of the Eifel, the mountain range in western Germany. Back in the Before Days I worked at one of their breweries as a waiter when I was a student, it was very exciting to see people getting trashed on it

Goons Are Gifts

Hey trashed crew was this posted here before? I bet it was I haven't checked a single post for it, is it the one above me?? I dunno in only posting and never lurking but anyways GBS is doing a thing you guys might enjoy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942052&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&userid=0#post508429635

Goons Are Gifts

Hey trashed crew I'll join you tonight after my miserable whiteclaw experience because when I'm already drinking, I can at least start drinking
Gonna watch a random movie from my movies I should watch while getting trashed spreadsheet and going to post about it while getting trashed

Goons Are Gifts

I did drink the whiteclaw, it's in the whiteclaw thread. I even drank two of it and it was not a particularly nice experience I can tell you

Goons Are Gifts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

what now i gotta read more than one thread? i am but a simple man

You can follow the adventures of the whiteclaw from this post forward: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949346&pagenumber=4#post510346118

Also: :trashed:

Goons Are Gifts

magic cactus posted:

now i'm wondering if you can cook with whiteclaw like you can cook with wine :thunk:

I really hope not

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo, guys, what the hell. Trashed crew is usually one of the spaces we have to watch the least. This is byob and we definitely won't allow talk that wouldn't even fly in the cspam trump thread in here.

We don't kill people here and just because usually we're reluctant on pressing buttons it doesn't mean we won't do it. Talk like this again and I'll probe you into loving orbit.

Goons Are Gifts

Live posting trashed experiences and trip reports are a proud trashed crew tradition I can tell you

I looked at the Whiteclaw in the shelf today and immediately had flashbacks

Goons Are Gifts

Hey trashed crew I'll join you tonight with beer so German you can't pronounce it without umlauts, Öttinger Pilsener. Although it doesn't even have umlauts.

Goons Are Gifts

Derpies posted:

What's with your people and the smoke beer they make, that stuffs insanely peat tasting. Rauch bier I think?

Ah yes, Rauchbier. SWR probably knows all about that, I only know that it originally was a typical form of beer that used to be entirely common, a lot of beer was Rauchbier. The reason for that is that it's regular beer but the malt used is getting smoked during the drying process, which gives it a special smoke flavor. Germany and also some other northern European countries did that all the time, because drying malt under the sun is just not possible when there's not enough sun or it's too wet or something, so they dried it using fires. Other options to dry stuff weren't invented yet, so this lasted for hundreds of years.

Nowadays it's a special kind of beer with an even more intense flavor, because now we do it for the smoke, not as a side effect.

Goons Are Gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hey
hey guys

completely :trashed: over here