Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying

too trashed crew to find & empty quote the fancy font trash crew .jpg which pokemon sig person (?) posted in the chat thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

that little shelf is for making toilet wine. not widely known

Trying

what current medicines will evolve into recreational confections? fascinating to consider

Trying

sauced up and posting extremely plausible seeming stuff about abacuses which i may in fact just be making up. friday night motherfuckers! :beer:

Trying

well, hello there

Trying

prepuce repurposed posted:

it's time to make that jump to brandy

I was accidentally substituted own brand brandy for own brand whisky. It doesn't really taste of anything

Trying

rear end-penny's CV Header posted:

If you are going to be pretentious fuckheads and not even talk to people with adaptable skillsets you can eat a dick.

Trying

i read a story once wherein a russian émigré floated little bits of vegetable in her vodka. sounds cool & i'll probably never do it

Trying

i'm trash

Trying

oh poo poo i got fridge beers. feeling classy tonight

Trying

Rarity posted:

ciders in the park

classy

i cannot judge, i had today off and have done very little except day drink

Trying

kebab counts as a mixer, right?

Trying

i cannot wait to be an old lady, i'm gonna kill it. i wish i was older and trashder

Trying

doing a a booze run, anybody want anything?

Trying

just paid bodega prices for a whale of wine. so many regrets

Trying

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ninja's gonna be fine. Upper Respiratory infection, they gave him an antibiotic and a prescription for an antihistamine and he's got a followup return in 10 days.

He just wanted to make sure he reminded us to appreciate him is all, I guess

i am glad they are well

Trying

i'm not cool enough to know what song you're doing

Trying

oh, that's nice

Trying

i think the world is an evil place but life is still very beautiful and full of infinite possibilities

Trying

early melvins is Drunk Metal as opposed to Stoner Metal. it is not at all chill

Trying

can't dui me bitch, this is a flinstones car

Trying

treshed, also skitchin'

Trying

just wanna see :dippy: :females: next to each other i am trash also

Trying

rear end-penny posted:

After I posted that I was thinking it wasn't v chill and I wasn't sure how relatable it would be. I guess this is the YOB thread where that sentiment would resonate tho.

sufficiently trashed that those heavy vibes are a weighted blanket

Trying

rear end-penny posted:

I just made another vodka water. :cheerdoge:

assuming that's decanting vodka into a water bottle

Trying

trigger warning: almost everything

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

At least I'm trashed

Trying

small batch artisanal trolling

Trying

double cheese?!

Trying

just noticed the moonshine, guy's alright

Trying

December Day Drunk Auxiliaries reporting in

Trying

Trying

Pahilla the Hun posted:

rum and soda stream

pro strat

Trying

were sodastreams always hand pumped or is soda stream humanity's last line of defense against runaway global warming?

Trying

Kief Richards posted:

hot dang I get real drat lit.

tite

Trying

magic cactus posted:

howdy tc i spent half the day disassembling my car's driver side mirror to find a lose wire that stopped the mirror motor mechanism from functioning and putting it back together. I am getting trashed to celebrate my stupidity. how's everyone doing tonight?

only getting dumber, mc

Trying

vodka + cordial + soda stream were essentially white claws years before the fact

Trying

she told me to kiss it where it smells, so i took her to jersey

Trying

snail farm in the terlet

Trying

Kief Richards posted:

Tonight's dinner is ga xao xa ot and goi cuon chay with nuoc mam and peanut sauce.

gently caress, i'm still psyching myself up to make toast tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

p. dece so ngs on page 163, the cool page