Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Found some candied cherries in the back on the fridge so I Made a Manhattan tonight. Will I be trashed? Possibly. Will I be classy? You goddam right I will!

Tried to make this shot as artsy as I could, but IDK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

m'orbs, I am out of beer-whoops! What's the next round gonna be? bourbon and water? rum and tonic? straight to the wine?

I find a nice bourbon and bourbon hits the spot. :kiss:

Pro tip: for a tropical summertime twist, add a dash of bourbon on top!

Prof. Crocodile

this guy gets it

Prof. Crocodile

I am capping off a week of classy trashy with a few fingers of Laphroaig. Nothing fancy, but the burn is exquisite.

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

what the h*ck is that :confused:

it is a nice reliable scotch, and by that i mean it tastes like peat moss and gasoline

oh snap I actually spelled it right too

Prof. Crocodile

I don't normally drink beer, but some friends left some pretty nice yards ale at my place on the 4th of July.

It has a strong hoppy base, but it's not quite as pungent as an IPA, and really hit the spot after a long week.

Prof. Crocodile

looks expensive. drink it

it's pretty tasty, and pretty strong. :)

i should really be drinking budweiser for the cardinals opener, but as i have grown older my taste in booze has matured, although i have matured in literally no other ways.

Prof. Crocodile

I'm gonna do it! :peanut:

:patriot:

Prof. Crocodile

my summer of classy trashy concludes with a classic vodka martini. this will make my inevitable descent into keystone light even more tragic and poignant.

Prof. Crocodile

also where is prep repurp? not like him to be untrashed on a weekend afternoon. i am worried that he may be struggling with soberholism. :ohdear:

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

That is a very nice martini glass!

you are nice to say that but the fact is that i cannot use the real ones because i am an oaf and will break them. i am like a grown man wearing water wings to the pool tbqh

Prof. Crocodile

I heard somebody misses my antics

here's to antics :cheers:

:cheers:

e: i will also drink to fisher price keyboards

Prof. Crocodile

I know about irl sixers. ate a weed cookie a few hours ago and I'm having trouble posting

weed cookie is no joke, hard to do anything other than feel that cookie

Prof. Crocodile

which Cheers character are u trashed crew

prolly that snooty british guy that kirstie alley dated for like two seasons

on the positive side i get to date 80's kirstie alley, on the negative side i have to appear in robin hood men in tights

Prof. Crocodile

look everyone wants to be cliff or carla but i have to be honest about who i am

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

Man I can never be trashed crew when I'm posting from the other side of the globe lol

what you don't have bloody marys or mimosas?

also, pahilla the hun would remind us that being trashed is a state of mind, not a state of blood-alcohol level. he can't remind us though because he is laying low after that incident at the circle k which is too shocking to detail itt

Prof. Crocodile

irish coffee and eggs benedict is my go-to breakfast on vacation. get fat, drunk, and wired all at once. v efficient

Prof. Crocodile

scotch is so tasty but dangerous to consume in large quantities, i wish you all the best tomorrow am nut

Prof. Crocodile

City of Glompton posted:

joining trashed crew today :patriot:

:cheerdoge:

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

Sup trashed crew my month of sobriety ended and I'm celebrating by drinking homemade shandys and watching old kung-fu movies. Hope you're all having a chill monday

:cheers:

this sounds like the best time mathematically possible

pls describe exact ingredients of shandies and plot of kung-fu movie itt

Prof. Crocodile

still waitin' on deets about that kung-fu movie... i wonder if someone swore vengeance? i hope there was grimacing. man i'll bet there's lots of grimacing...

Prof. Crocodile

Barking Gecko posted:

"Say, mister - your kung-fu is pretty good."
"You're not bad yourself."

:haibrow:

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Had an imperial coffee porter

this a delicious beer, some pro trashing my friend

Prof. Crocodile

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Eventually to Night Train Express, as is tradition

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile

hey trashed crew i'm taking my first real days off of the year tomorrow and friday and going camping in a state with legal weed

gonna enjoy a gummy and i haven't had edibles in like 10 years so im prolly just gonna melt into the lichens and get carried off by raccoons or w/e

i will be offline but know that i am with u in my heart getting properly trashed

:rznv:

Prof. Crocodile

hey trashed crew, as last reported i went camping with some buds and some buds (heh) over an extended weekend, and although the internet access was sporadic i was consistently trashed i promise you that

we were at some campground place on a lake--nowhere near as nice as blueberry island--but i will try an effortpost of my own soon

but first some weeknight bourbon :cheers:

Prof. Crocodile

i had a long weekend of getting trashed in the woods ahead of me, but i had been without power for like 3 days and had a 5 hour drive in front of me so i packed in hurry just throwing things into my bags

when i finally arrived i found that i had packed the cutout of nut from the byob advent calendar, and since the scenery was dull i decided to have some fun

it's hardly the untouched wilderness, but hey the people are what's important and i haven't seen my friends for months so don't look at me like that

we started off with some day drinking, fancy bourbon and hoppy beers all around

first night was mostly nugs and edibles and i... whoa nut are you sure you want to eat that much cookie? homegirl said those things are crazy strong and that bite was as big as your head...

second day we took a giant inflatable raft out on the lake, which was dirty and close to a highway, but we still had fun being trashed together. that night got a little wild and we... holy isht nut is that deem? where did you even get that? i don't know man are you sure you're ready for all this?

nut are you okay dude? man i can't even imagine what you must be seeing right now...

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i want garlic on everything is there not a garlic beverage?

thinkin like an onion in a martini over here

i gotchu bro

https://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/product/black-garlic-vodka

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ninja's gonna be fine. Upper Respiratory infection, they gave him an antibiotic and a prescription for an antihistamine and he's got a followup return in 10 days.

He just wanted to make sure he reminded us to appreciate him is all, I guess

:yaycat:

Prof. Crocodile

same here let's rage

in the thumbnail it looks like your doggo is emerging from the can

Prof. Crocodile

hola trashed crew. just took the first sip of the night and i am feeling p good.

how y'all doing?

Prof. Crocodile

a country drinking song entitled "theme from cheers" performed by by a punk bad from NJ named after a shakespeare play?

yes pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwltcAo_Bg

Prof. Crocodile

let's post trashed crew themed tunes

https://youtu.be/FMmNFCKLBvY

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile

since we're doing honky tonk boozin & losin tunes

https://youtu.be/4tvJvh_87i4

as i have gotten older i have stopped appreciating ween and the dead milkmen as comedy acts and started appreciating them as super sick musicians who did things that no other bands did

Prof. Crocodile

oh heck i have never heard this!

i don't really enjoy any country music made after like 1972 but hank iii is old school and it tickles me

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

Picked up a bottle of sauvignon blanc and I'm gonna drink the whole thing :getin:

this is a classy trashy and i appreciate this approach

Prof. Crocodile

allo allo trashed crew

enjoying some dank bourbon toinght, and during my liveposting of hard target imma take a drink every time someone says a line that I can't understand because of their accent (real or fake)

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

I usually don't but my workload was pretty light today plus it was friday so i figured what the hell.

you are 100% representing the trashed crew literally and figuratively and i salute you

Prof. Crocodile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

i will be sympathy drinking with you for this. :rip: your liver

update this is the most drunk i have been in years because nobody in that movie speaks english good except kasi lemmons who dies like halfway through and lance henriksen who just grimaces all the time and thas not even speaking tbqh so i proably should have drunk then too