Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Had a guava mojito with my masoor dal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Ohhhhhhh yeah. I live in the weed noise.

Also, I know it's been there for like a week but that summer trashed crew sig is UNSANE!!!

Unsane is one of my favorite bands

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

What kind of jam are they? Also the sun has come up and in going to bed but I'll be trashed with y'all later fashow.

Noise metal. So like really noisy thrash/thrash core. So I guess sort of more technical sounding powerviolence?

Escape From Noise

I only went to house shows as an adult. I still remember one I went to in Portland. Despite appearances everyone was really chill and friendly and it was a great show.

Escape From Noise

Namba Bears is my favorite local venue. They're totally cool with outside food and drinks, but if you want to buy a beverage from them they have a cooler of cans of beer and stuff.

Escape From Noise

Fist Of the North Star sweet potato shochu.

Escape From Noise

Trashed Crew Trash Talk!
[Possibly NSFW kind of bloody cartoon with thrashcore] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emk-JA6KPwc

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Found this lil bag if wine at the grocery store. Too ridiculous not to get.

Having a gin and soda, a new one from Suntory. It's pretty dec.

Escape From Noise

I have had some brewskies. Because I'm a fat slob

Escape From Noise

I had some beers with my friend. Then a g&t with some of the gin I infused with rooibos

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1ciPnTGKg

Escape From Noise

Having some beers. Had some sake too. It's a rainy night

Escape From Noise

I drank a bit much and didn't really eat a proper dinner so I'm feeling my best! But I guess it's okay because every day is Sunday for me

Escape From Noise

I have had some beers. Should I drink the bag of cheap white wine?

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

I mean, if you are looking for healthy advice, you have come to the wrong place. If you are looking for fun advice, then yeah, yeah.

Okay. Let me finish this beer

Escape From Noise

Let's get it on!

Escape From Noise

I drank the bag. Dag

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP97PPTufJA

Escape From Noise

Had some drinks last night at the little sake bar behind my apartment. I stayed longer than I thought I would because the conversation was real good.

Escape From Noise

My orbs. I am trashed. I am hoping someone throws lowtax in the trash and stamps it down

Escape From Noise

Stooge posted:

I love rum based cocktails and I can't believe I haven't heard of planters punch! Ty Evil Bob, gonna try this at the weekend.

Anyone else a fan of a Dark 'n Stormy?

Dark and stormys are rad. If ginger beer wasn't so hard to find here I'd drink more

Escape From Noise

Time for some cheap sparkling French wine (NOT champagne) and Soviet cinema! I'm watching Stalker.

Escape From Noise

Had an imperial coffee porter

Escape From Noise

Having Cuban Bacardi rum with LULO?! soda

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

between rear end-penny's whiskey and mountain dew and this, i'm learning so many cocktails i need to try.

Gin and root beer is pro tier

Escape From Noise

The Voice of Labor posted:

all day long I was looking forward to having a whiskey and root beer. I checked my can of barqs though and it has a not unsubstantial amount of caffeine. so it's whiskey and apple juice

I recommend Henry Weinhard if you can get it

Escape From Noise

The Voice of Labor posted:

weinhard was my first choice. ibc also would've been fine. according to the wife the only fancy stuff they had was virgils and it was dumbly expensive. I can get a single bottle of weinhard at the liquor store, might do that or start drinking real early

Virgil's is good but crazy overpriced

Escape From Noise

Having a beer while waiting for my gyoza

Escape From Noise

Having a beer with my gyoza

Escape From Noise

Scotch and ginger beer

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

gonna smoke a beer

Classic Municipal Waste album

Escape From Noise

Hey crew. I went to the last day at a craft beer bar way far away that was cool with me. Now I'm at a place my friend works drinking sake and beer. The blackthroat seaperch was also excellent.

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

im trashed on aspirin since i sprained my ankle :/

Oh nooo! Stay safe!

Escape From Noise

The brewery I used to work for made a "hard seltzer" that someone let me try, so I didn't have to pay for it. It was truly awful and no doubt overpriced.

Escape From Noise

At a craft beer bar I like but pretty much all of the options are loving hazy IPA. I'm loving sick of this one note style and so many examples are clearly hiding poor brewing practices arrrrggggggg!

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

I love beer the most but it gave me a gut :negative:

Same, but I refuse to stop!

Escape From Noise

I also refuse to stop making beer...if I can ever start brewing again.

Escape From Noise

I am drunk and got some numbers and I am okay I guess maybe

Escape From Noise

I'm drinking some beers with a lady. I think maybe this is a date? I don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

Ask your lady these questions three and your answer thee shall see

1) Are you seeing anybody?

2) Are you a nun?

3) Is this a date?

It was more just... we'll see. I'm open to whatever happens...OR AM I???