Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mighty Steed
Apr 16, 2005
Nice horsey
Shame that it doesn't look like you can swap around the response options on the gun controls when hacking them (about 12 mins in) to save Joey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I'm fairly sure that it wasn't a normal response from the guns anyway, and that they were being remote controlled (which makes them shooting each other really stupid, or a very willful kill on Joey, although he is worth more than a pair sentry guns) or in switched over in an alternate mode, if they had been in their normal programmed mode, they wouldn't have skipped that scan they did at the beginning when entering the city.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

SIGSEGV posted:

I'm fairly sure that it wasn't a normal response from the guns anyway, and that they were being remote controlled (which makes them shooting each other really stupid, or a very willful kill on Joey, although he is worth more than a pair sentry guns) or in switched over in an alternate mode, if they had been in their normal programmed mode, they wouldn't have skipped that scan they did at the beginning when entering the city.

In the opening area at the start of the game, the guns kill you if you get too close. But they didn't target Wendell's vehicle on the way in so surely it's an approved vehicle, something must have effected their programming.

I've just re-watched the video, the shell that Joey's chipboard inside remained intact. I'm probably going to do a test run of the next segment tomorrow night, I'm hoping that I see a circuit board in Foster's inventory.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

This is the final video of the LP, I'm not going to spoil anything with this.

Bonus Videos

Additional Scenes & Dialogue (Part 6)

There are only two scenes in this video. The first is the alternative ending to Songbird's storyline and the second is the other dialogue choices in a conversation during this video.

Death Scenes

I only discovered seven different situations that resulted in death, not counting the LINCspace scenes. Two of these I put under one description as they involve the same scene.

Welcome To Union City, The Meat Grinder, A Shocking Encounter, Getting Haked Off!, An Explosive Dilemma & One Lump Or Two?

I'm at a loss if there are any more, I did try to get Foster killed as much as possible.

Thank you, everyone, for being a part of this LP, I'm still not sure how I feel about the ending. The game has been a delight in a lot of areas but equally as frustrating in others. Regardless, I'm glad that it was made and it's been very enjoyable to play. I won't spoil anything by going too in-depth in this post but I may say more later when I've collected my thoughts.

My next LP will be the ever delayed Chronomaster. There's no time-line for when I will be starting it, perhaps sometime next week. My daughter will be coming down from Scotland next Friday for a couple of weeks, which means I'll be devoting less time to working on LP projects during her stay.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, the child-kidnapping is the most obviously objectively evil thing here and it's a weird inclusion in that sense even though it's the trigger for the entire story.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Polsy posted:

Yeah, the child-kidnapping is the most obviously objectively evil thing here and it's a weird inclusion in that sense even though it's the trigger for the entire story.

Well, going by the logic of the 'Directive', Joey II was ordered to make the citizens of the city happy, not those of the Gap. If they needed to experiment with the Reflections technology, the choice of Gaplanders as guinea pigs follows that logic.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

I'm glad that this game and the LP were made too! Thanks for sharing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.