Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Goons Are Groovy posted:

We should probably dress up for winter and gifting season soon, anyone got an idea? I have the feeling people start seeing the halloween title and think we are doing criminal things in here and they must not find out

Bringing Yuletide Observation Back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Don't know if that's any good, but the Y should definitely be Yule related.

Finger Prince

Kief Richards posted:

Blitzen, You Old Bastard

Finger Prince

ButtTheShitmanFart, you're ok brother.

Finger Prince

BYOB! You old bastard!

It's been ages! How's things?

Finger Prince

#b594fb

Finger Prince

I just looked up a letters-by-hex table and started messing with the colour picker to see what colours different combos of B, Y, O, and B make. That was like the 3rd try.
Not disputing the huge nerd thing though.

Petition to change the byob stylesheet purple colour to #b594fb

Finger Prince

The car chase scene in Matrix Reloaded was originally going to feature the newly released Toyota Matrix hatchback, but was cut for being "too loving badass" and reshot using motorbikes.

Finger Prince

Lol oops I only just realized I didn't post that in the matrix thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

Bear Your Own Björk