Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
big rear end, big ol rear end etc.

can't remember the exact words...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"BYOB- a no-kill shelter for battered posters" was one for awhile (I came up with it after watching a Sarah McLachlan video lol)

:boom:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Stooge posted:

Was there a BYOB quilt??

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

in it, voted 5

same, but only because blaise asked me if i wanted to share a square and its my old av and i was so new here it felt strange

thank you blaise

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Slumpy posted:

2014: You all loving suck. You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing

lmao

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

why was it deleted

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1809

Posted by -Troika- on July 4, 2012
BYOB was kind of a proto-lovedump, where people were supposed to go and be nice to each other. In practice it filled up with drama, dick-sucking, and terrible posts faster than you can say "gas thread ban OP". Because it was essentially a FYAD-lite it was very lightly moderated, and that, combined with it being punishable to be mean to people, meant that really terrible posters could grow unmolested, like black mold behind your walls.

Eventually more and more of them started spilling out into other forums, annoying the gently caress out of everybody, and after a while of this, the forum was closed and tossed into the gas chamber. Good loving riddance.

Posted by Einsteins Kegels on September 18, 2012
^Somebody is mad they never got a Matt Damon shoutout^^

Posted by TINA TURNER on December 17, 2013
Legends say that BYOB 2.1 exists

Posted by Mortabis on March 4, 2014
As of ~1:30PM EST, 3/4/2014 BYOB is apparently back

Posted by Illegal Carrot on March 4, 2014
Remember BYOB? It's back, in pog form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring