Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

Okay so the big post didn't really make it through, you can check the new hover text to see where it ended up at, but there is a rather low maximum number of characters for those, we just found out!
I kinda want to keep this for now because lol but ehm yeah we probably need a new one in longterm

its still good for now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

"Happy Lurky Day"?

Twenty Four

Bring Yule On By

Twenty Four

Not saying we shouldn't come up with something new, but when you think about it, "happy holidays" really can be a year-round statement of well wishing!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

BYOB: it's 2022, time to get out the Christmas decorations

lol

Twenty Four

seconded

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

CHILLING SPREE

I still feel like either the forum title or at least the "mouseover" aka sub-title text should be "CHILLING SPREE" especially with the new video. Very byob.

Twenty Four

:hfive:

E: also :ohdear:

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

It has finally happened, and I am very pleased!