Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

I always thought the banner ad we had that was like “hot singles in your area” was ripe to be made into a title like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

not funny jokes that got me owned in the past are now met with someone posting something funny and saving the thread today and I think that’s p unprecedented on SA or really the internet

nut

bring your own BYOB (or we can share mine)

nut

remember byob? it’s back, in pawg form

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I don't know anything about old forum titles, but if you're looking for new ones I want to nominate:

drat

nut

I am a member of the rekking crew and I declare war on trashed crew of which I may also be a member

nut

I’m not falling for this reverse psychology have u ever thought maybe but didn’t prove u because ur small fry and I’m only about the...big fry

nut

no way I’d never and the decision is based on morals and not that I’m on my phone

nut

using the extremely long curly fry as a megaphone

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

BYOB: this is insane and very wonderful

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh hell yeah, maybe a super short scary story as mouse over to go along with that?

‘Villains!' I shrieked. 'Dissemble no more! I admit the deed! Tear up the planks! Here, here! It is the beating of his hideous heart! oh hey it’s my Bop-It how did that get under here lol

nut

ich bin ein loller

nut

can't torture this one enough to work

BY by, OrB revoir

nut

Finger Prince posted:

I just looked up a letters-by-hex table and started messing with the colour picker to see what colours different combos of B, Y, O, and B make. That was like the 3rd try.
Not disputing the huge nerd thing though.

Petition to change the byob stylesheet purple colour to #b594fb

seconded

nut

can we just type the pokerap untli the char limit

nut

knock knock open up the door lets chill

is too long

nut

vanisher posting that pic that said "when you're here your family" still makes me lol

nut

Friday Forum and we trick people into posting here

nut

knut posted:

BYOB: No Nut November?

lol what? I'm right here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*pointing gun nervously, shaking and tears welling up in my eyes*

i... i can't tell them apart! say something nut-ishly!

....I-I-I want someone to shoot me with the taco bell sour cream gun!!!!