Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I don't remember what it was before my hiatus. 07-11 era. Wasn't BYOB deleted at one point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

Slumpy posted:

2010-2013

RIP

Evil Bob

If i had the archives upgrade could I see all of my lovely posts from over the years?

Evil Bob

Luvcow posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1809

Posted by -Troika- on July 4, 2012
BYOB was kind of a proto-lovedump, where people were supposed to go and be nice to each other. In practice it filled up with drama, dick-sucking, and terrible posts faster than you can say "gas thread ban OP". Because it was essentially a FYAD-lite it was very lightly moderated, and that, combined with it being punishable to be mean to people, meant that really terrible posters could grow unmolested, like black mold behind your walls.

Eventually more and more of them started spilling out into other forums, annoying the gently caress out of everybody, and after a while of this, the forum was closed and tossed into the gas chamber. Good loving riddance.

Posted by Einsteins Kegels on September 18, 2012
^Somebody is mad they never got a Matt Damon shoutout^^

Posted by TINA TURNER on December 17, 2013
Legends say that BYOB 2.1 exists

Posted by Mortabis on March 4, 2014
As of ~1:30PM EST, 3/4/2014 BYOB is apparently back

Posted by Illegal Carrot on March 4, 2014
Remember BYOB? It's back, in pog form.

Hahaha yes that sounds about right. Was I one of the terrible posters? I'm sure you will all come to your own verdict, in time.

Evil Bob

cda posted:

you ever been to a place with weird long extremely skinny floppy fries. like...almost potato spaghetti? you'd think: no way this can be good, but you get some ketch up on there, some pepper, maybe a spritz of vinegar and you eat it with a fork and it's not bad

This experience is as natural as flatulence

Evil Bob

pretending to be a walrus using french fries for tusks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

nut posted:

‘Villains!' I shrieked. 'Dissemble no more! I admit the deed! Tear up the planks! Here, here! It is the beating of his hideous heart! oh hey it’s my Bop-It how did that get under here lol

:golfclap:

Bury your own body is great, Evil bob is here to help if anyone forgets tho